News and Updates
11. 06/2023: Byullee's recent Chemical Reviews article is featured as a cover art! "Recent advances in contrast-enhanced photoacoustic imaging: overcoming the physical and practical challenges." Chem. Rev. 2023, 123, 11, 7379-7419
10. 03/2023: Byullee's clinical results published in The Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology is a top cited article among the published in an issue between 1 Jan 2021 - 15 Dec 2022
8. 07/2022: Byullee will join the Department of Biophysics, Institute of Quantum Biophysics at Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) as an assistant professor in Feb 2023.
7. 03/2022: Byullee has been selected for the POSTECH Initiative for fostering Unicorn of Research & Innovation Fellowship.
6. 10/2021: Byullee's paper, "3D Wide‐field Multispectral Photoacoustic Imaging of Human Melanomas In Vivo: A Pilot Study" has been selected as the Editors' Picks in Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
5. 09/2021: Byullee's paper, "Multiparametric Photoacoustic Analysis of Human Thyroid Cancers In Vivo" has been published in Cancer Research. Press feature on: [전자신문] [의사신문] [메디컬트리뷴] [메디컬업저버] [메디컬월드뉴스] [한국대학신문] [세계일보] [매일경제]
3. 06/2020: Byullee received the NRF Research Fellowship for 2 years from Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea.
1. 02/2020: Byullee received the Bronze Award at the 26th SAMSUNG Electronics Human Tech Paper Award.